Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome!

Well, I have decided to enter into the world of blogging! I am an art teacher who also has a passion for home decor, party planning, and anything crafty. I take inspiration from everything and love to find creative uses for various objects and materials. I am always working on a project and now I am going to share my latest projects and ideas with you!

Here is a picture of my latest project, a Valentine's Day wreath for my front door.




I have seen a lot of ideas involving yarn wrapped letters so I decided to try my hand at it and turn them into a wreath. I also love using burlap and twine to add a natural element to lots of different projects. This whole project cost me less that $15 in supplies and I love how it turned out!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! And I'm thrilled that you're blogging. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Al!!! Really awesome! I'm glad to have this new way to keep up with you. :) And I'm so into party planning now that we have space to entertain-- wish we could work on designing an event together!

    ReplyDelete